Monday, September 17, 2012

Try To Modern Art

If you are an artist, maybe you wanna become a famous artist like da vinci or michelangelo...but you should have a style...your own style. try to find that. let's take a look of my style..... i wanna become a modern painter. but what is my style.... yes that's my style, that's drawing a famous person. so just im try to become a artist :)

  

just this is a iphone sketch by colors. i was in the bus.. there was a girl standing in front of me and looking out of window...just i was thinking "I've 20 min to reach my place,it's boring...so i took my iphone and started to draw that girl.but she was beatiful more than this...this my first modern art, i mean, i'm tried to get modern art!




Blue Peace

I was in colombo,sri lanka. this place full of buddhist culture. so i inspired by that. i inspired to draw the god buddha. but, i had little bit of scare, to handle this in water color. so, I've made this by chalk color.





This is from an Easter season. a pic of jesus christ. just i tried to express the pain of christ. the face handled in one color,that's base of brown.









                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment