Friday, September 14, 2012

Shadow of Pencils

This from my dark sticks.. i mean my pencils. They know about me!that how I'm thinking, what I wanna give in papers. Basically this pencils, paper and boards helps to create my Sketches.  
Angel on a rock
      This is my first sketch. I've made this by 2B,3B and 5B pencils, based on color-paper. 


                         
Leo Fly 
         This is my second  sketch.The lion with wings,'cause i was inspired by a Hollywood film. I've made this by 2B,4B,5B and 6B pencils, based on color-paper. 



Indian Girl
              This is a copy  from a Indian artist.The original image is beautiful more than this :).  Made with only one pencil 3B based on color-paper. 




             
Pink eyes 
        Specially this made by brash and pencil powder based on color-paper. I was thinking about something different. so I've made this way.  

1 comment:

  1. இதை விட நல்ல படங்கள் எல்லாம் இருந்ததே! அதை அப்லோட் பண்ணி இருக்கலாமே!

    ReplyDelete